Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our little apartment

Here is our little home in Indiana! I have been wanting to show you all some pictures of our place. We actually don't know how long we are going to be here, we've had some big concerns so we hopefully we will be moving soon. That makes us kinda sad, packing and moving is such a pain and its the last thing we want to do, but we feel like we don't have a choice. We found mold in our bathroom and we're worried about our kids. Evan has already been sick once(not to say that was the reason, but its a good chance and I'm not taking anymore chances). We were finally getting adjusted here so it's to bad this all had to happen. Anyway here is our little place we sure had fun decorating and all that. I personally think it looks better in person, you can't see the whole thing in these pictures (obviously).
This is our living room, we got that cute lamp when we moved in!
















Here is our kitchen and dining room :)














Dallas' and my room (and I guess its kiah's too!)









Evan's room


3 comments:

Candi September 10, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

How fun to see pictures. Thanks for sharing! I see Makiah has a nickname -- cute! Sophie has a friend in her class named Kaia, but it's pronounced the same.

Emily September 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Ha Ha Ha... THE MOLD! That took me back to our freshman year! Good times :) Your place is so cute. It's to bad that you have to move. I hope that everything is going great for you guys. It sounds like you are doing really well!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands October 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Whew knew? I didn't know you moved. Geez, great friend I am. Where in Indiana are you?

I'm having fun checking out the pictures of your kiddos too.

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP