Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lots of pictures!!!

We had such a nice Christmas this year! We stayed home for the first year since we were married. The kids had so much fun opening presents and playing with new toys. Evan loves his new cooking set, ball popper and his leap frog ABC magnet toy. Kiah got some cute clothes and stuffed animals and lots of books, but I think her favorite was the wrapping paper! Dallas is now wasting away his break watching movies (he got a lot!) and I love my new cookware set! (thanks Mom and Dad!!!) It has been lots of fun spending Christmas with my little family! That is really the best part of the holidays. We sure miss everyone back home!




I had another photo shoot with my kids and I got some cute pictures. One day they will enjoy sitting by each other so I can get a good picture of them together. I made Kiah a jean skirt out of Evan's old jeans and it turned out really cute! It looks good with her stripped tights! I also made her some head bands out of some tights which turned out to be cute too. Now I am working on making some bows and clips. Evan refuses to look at the camera! The only good one I got with him looking turned out blurry :( The other one just has a cheesy smile. Oh well he is a cutie!

(This is the one of Evan I love, it's just blurry)

(This one is my favorite)

6 comments:

Datwylers December 30, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

I love how their personalities show so well in those pictures.

Emily December 30, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

You made a denim skirt out of Evan's old jeans? That's brilliant! I bet it is so cute!

Angie December 30, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

I'm so glad that you had a good Christmas! You're kids are so dang cute!!!

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Your kids are so cute! Glad you had a good Christmas. How is your new home?

Jesse and Barbara January 5, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

I love the picture of Makiah in her purple jacket. She is so beautiful! And Evan is sooooo cute. I want to see the skirt you made.

Colleen January 7, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Sounds like some fun holidays. I'm impressed you made that skirt...very creative!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP