Post a Comment Week!!!
We are getting so excited for our trip to Wyoming and Utah next month! I am a little worried about the long drive so I thought I'd ask all of you if you have any good Ideas of things for the kids to do in the car or places to stop along the way. Just post a comment with any ideas that you might have I am excited to hear your thoughts!
I found this site this morning and it had some great ideas I thought I would pass along for all you who will be traveling with kids this summer.Evan defiantly needs some distractions-he already knows how to unclip part of his seat belt! Don't forget to post a comment!

5 comments:
I checked out that link-those are some awesome ideas! we are driving back west this summer too, all the way to California with stops in Utah and Nevada too. On long car drives I rely on my kids sleeping a lot. But I have found that not using the DVD player is better, because the kids get bored with it, plus the hassle of setting it up is too much of a pain for me. But it is hard with kids so young. I'm definitely going to try out some ideas from that link though.
Wow cute pics (apparently I was a little behind!) I dont have any suggestions for road trips...other than tylenol pm (just kidding!)
Love the bows! You are so creative! And Cami keeps telling me how excited she is to see you!
Hi Jessica! We just drove to California and back, so I know what you mean about keeping the kids occupied. One thing that is a fun toy for 2 year olds is the Vtech-Tote 'N Go Laptop. It's only $21.99 and it totally occupied Noah's time on the trip. Books were good too, and TREATS...LOTS of treats. Not neccessarily sugar treats, but a lot of random crackers and stuff to nibble on. Is Dallas coming with you? If he is, then sit in the back with him...that is always a good way to keep his attention on something other than screaming :). Oh...and movies are always a lifesaver ;). Hope that helps!
Ummmm, long car trips with kids your kids' age???
Ear plugs.
Your kids are so cute! I've missed a lot of your blogs :) I will have to go back and read them when I'm not in the middle of study for my finals (I just needed a quick break which is why I'm here!)
As far as your trip (which I'm really excited that you are coming out here and I hope we can get together and with Kristen!)...
When my family would take the long voyage up to Alaska, we used to hook a generator up to a TV. We also took out all of the seats in our van and made a bed! Fortunately technology makes it possible to watch TV without a generator so really... I guess I don't have any good suggestions!
Have fun traveling!
Post a Comment