Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun pictures :)


(I added the top two this morning)

It's getting late, but I had to post these pictures! I keep getting fun ideas for the collages, today I had to much fun with the sepia. Fun stuff :) Evan was being so good for the pictures, lots of smiles and he even enjoyed being in a couple with Makiah. She was another story... a little grumpy for the pictures, but oh well still cute as ever!

6 comments:

Anonymous May 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Your pictures are so cute. You do a good job. Do you do digital scrapbooking?

Candi May 5, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Those are so cute. You did a great job on the photos!

Colleen May 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Too cute! What program are you using?

Datwylers May 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

cute!

Paul and Shannon's Family May 7, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Your kids are adorable! I hope you have a happy Mother's Day!!

Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

You have such a cute blog, Jessica. And of course your kids are beautiful. The pictures turned out great...you did a really good job!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP