Sunday, July 5, 2009

Growing up

Need I say more?

Okay yes I need to say more, but really the picture says it all. This girl is so funny! She is always smiling and laughing and having so much fun!

I can now get her to stand all by herself for maybe 5 seconds. I think her longest time is closer to 10 seconds. Of course she could do more she just hasn't realized it yet. She pushes everything everywhere. We have push toys that she loves to push across the room. Today she had lots of toy time to herself because the boys were napping. She loved putting stuff in our little grocery cart and then pushing it across the room. The other night she figured out how to put the shaped "ice cubes" in her little toy fridge. It really is hard to believe all the things she is picking up on. She seems to small to be coming on a year now.

Yesterday for the 4th of July we went to a BBQ and she didn't want to play with the babies. She wanted to be outside with the "big kids!" She loves to watch what they are all doing. Se is a cutie!

For the first time on Friday night Makiah slept 12 straight hours!!!! Wahoo! This is a huge milestone for her (and I am probably speaking way to soon!) Last night she slept 10 hours and tonight will probably be back down to 7 or 8... but hopefully not. She is getting teeth and earlier this week that did not help with the sleeping thing at all.

Less than two weeks till the big 1st Birthday!


0 comments:

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP