Picnic time
We went on a walk at Happy Hollow park on Friday morning with some friends. I love this park so much! We walked up one of the trails and then played at the playground. We joined Melissa and her kids for a picnic and the kids were being so silly! They all get along so well and always have fun together. I thought it was cute that the girls were both wearing yellow and the boys were wearing blue- random :)
Carly, Evan, Joseph and Makiah
I love love love this picture so much! They were laughing so hard when I took it. To bad they had food in their mouths (I think it is cute anyway).

Kiah loves the slides, and she laughs the whole way down every time. She would climb up all by herself and go down on her belly. Silly girl. 
One of the many pictures of Evan on a slide, I think this is my favorite of them all :) His blue eyes are so bright!
One of the many pictures of Evan on a slide, I think this is my favorite of them all :) His blue eyes are so bright!

1 comments:
Jessica, These are such cute pictures. Evan and Makiah look so happy. It's nice to see what their friends look like.
Post a Comment