Ward Dance
I am taking advantage of Kiah's nice long nap to catch up on my blogging. There has been a lot going on! I am on the Activities Committee in our ward and we had our Fall Social on Friday. It was a chili cook off and family dance. The chili cook off has become a tradition in our ward each fall and everyone takes it very seriously. Dallas entered his chili this year and he did a great job, I love his chili. Unfortunately he didn't win, the competition was tough :) The dance turned out to be a success, we were kind of worried no one would enjoy it but it was great! We even had a DJ who did a fabulous job, he made the night so much fun! Evan and Kiah loved to dance and did very well staying up late so we could clean up. It was a fun night :)
Just as a side note, it is so cold!!! We are having to turn our heat on at night so we don't freeze. Darn winter is creeping up on us too soon this year. Our weather is so random... just yesterday was sunny and beautiful and then we woke up to rain :( I. Am. Not. Ready. For. This.

1 comments:
It was an AWESOME night! You guys did a really great job with the party. My girls loved the dancing too, and Dustin and I loved the chili!
Post a Comment