Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another potty post

Potty Training Day 3

I think I will stop boring you all with these potty posts, but here is the last one :)

Today's Stats:

Accidents: 3
Successes: 3

Half and half :) Yeay! Good job Evan, you are doing great! I seriously thought we'd get to day 3 and give up, just like the past 3 times we tried this potty thing. I am getting so excited! One day we will be able to leave our house without the fear of an accident... hopefully soon :)

2 comments:

Paul and Shannon's Family November 6, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

you rock! potty training is hard, but it is over before you know it. oh and the tutu pictures are way cute!

Emily November 11, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

ha ha... Glad I'm not potty training!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP