Sunday, January 10, 2010

My kids are growing up, *tear* :) This week Evan will be 3 and Kiah will be 18 months old. Of course I had to take portraits of them... kids are so hard to take photos of  but every now and then I get the shot I want :) I LOVE this top one of Evan. I am finding that it is hard to get a real smile from him when I have the camera out. He is always saying "Cheese!" with a funny smile on his face. I am also finding that I have a lot more pictures of Makiah than Evan... but she is getting hard too. Oh yeah and one more thing... I get really frustrated being stuck indoors with my camera! My kids can't handle being out too long and I have tons of pictures of them in their coats. I manage to get some "studio shots" by my back door but of course the kids hate sitting for me. I am already excited for spring!

Evan





A little about Evan...
  • He has a great imagination! He loves to pretend.
  • He can be very polite... when he wants to be. He tells me sorry and thank you all the time. 
  • He loves trains, blues clues, toy dishes (and tea parties), his scriptures, friends, and his baby sister.
  • He is *almost* potty trained.
  • He is very stubborn :) but we still love him of course.

Makiah





    A little about Makiah...
    • She is not shy! She loves people.
    • She loves animals... stuffed or real :) especially dogs.
    • She doesn't talk a lot but she knows a lot of words. She loves daddy and calls him "Da!"
    • She loves sign language and surprises us with signs that we didn't even know she knew :)
    • Shoes, shoes, shoes... need I say more?
    • Oh, and she gets to go to nursery now! She went today and did great :)

    3 comments:

    Kim Davis January 11, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

    Those pictures are so beautiful!! I especially love the very top one of Evan. You should enter that one for I Heart Faces this week :)

    Leamaster Family January 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

    Your pictures are so cute. We should get together this week.

    Kris January 17, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

    What a cute little family you have.
    Miss you and love you.

    about me

    My photo
    I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

    Jessica Bateman Photography

    Jessica Bateman Photography
    Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

    My THREE crazies- I love them!

    My THREE crazies- I love them!

    Followers

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP