Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Slumber party

Right now Makiah is napping in Evan's bed :) I don't think she will last much longer in the crib. At night she likes to snuggle up in Evan's bed, but then we put her in her crib when it is time for bed. Last night she insisted on sleeping in the bed. I didn't mind much but I planned on putting her in her crib as soon as I could hear them upstairs playing around. They both fell asleep really fast! Today at nap time she climbed up on his bed and fell right to sleep. It's funny to see the difference in my kids. We wanted to put Evan in a toddler bed when he was about 20 months old and boy was that a joke! We couldn't get him to stay in bed for anything. We put him back in his crib for awhile longer. It doesn't look like it will be that difficult for Kiah :) Now I just hope that she takes to potty training just as quick (unlike Evan!).

My kids were so sound asleep so I took the chance to set up my tripod :) They never hold this still!!









4 comments:

Tracy February 9, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

those are some precious sleepers!

Anonymous February 9, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I love the pictures! They look so beautiful and peaceful. That's so nice that Kiah seems like she'll transition to a bed easily.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands February 9, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Very sweet pictures!

Kim Davis February 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Those are so precious. I love how soft the pictures look too. :)

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP