Changes
I found this blog template today and I really like it... I'm still trying to figure out the background, I can't decide if I like it or not. If it changes from day to day don't be surprised.
I printed off some photos and put them up on the wall this week. I've been wanting to put up family photos in a collage like this for some time... I finally just did it and I love it :) Here's what it looks like...
I'm really excited about it because the four individual photos of my kids are photos that I took. I am finally starting to feel like a real photographer :) The other pictures Kim took and now I want to print some of them big :) They look so nice. I hate how I put off printing photos. The photo of Dallas and I is from way back when... taken by Dallas' sister, Candi. I love that photo :)
The weather has been fabulous today and yesterday :) I really hope we don't have anymore snow coming... I love spring! The kids loved being outside....
Kiah can now climb up the slide all by herself! This is excellent... this summer will be so nice. Today I turned around and she was at the top of the BIG slide (not the little one that I let her climb up). She is fearless... she loves the slides.
Evan did so well on his friend's bike! It made me so happy... now I must get him a bike :) He is one active little guy (who isn't so little anymore).
Oh yes! One last thing... Dallas had his second interview with Travelers Insurance today (Wahoo!). Both interviews were on the phone and if they like him then he will have one last interview in Hartford, Connecticut. They will let him know about that within a couple weeks... cross your fingers for us! If we do get the job we could end up in Hartford, Chicago, or St. Paul.... we'll see if we make it that far....

1 comments:
I love your photo collage on your wall! It looks so nice :D
Post a Comment