Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I need a new 'do...

and I just found exactly what I want... can I pull THIS off?? Your honest opinion please... bangs?? Yes or No? Could I do this style without the bangs? I am thinking I need the bangs because I had a horrible experience with my hair dryer (at least that is where I am putting the blame) and my hair has broken off on one side. Oh and for those of you who live around here... where should I go for this style... any hairstylist recommendations?

My second idea is to grow it out for a while longer (to help the hair that broke away) and go back to something like THIS (the mom, not the bald baby :)).

What do you think??


9 comments:

MarySquare June 9, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

You'd look great with either hair cut. I saw that one on Pioneer woman too and loved it. You'd look fab!

Anonymous June 9, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Both are way cute, I love the one on Brandi. Wish I was there to help you out! :) How is your hair growing back these days? Does it seem like the breakage is doing any better? Good luck!

Jessica June 9, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Thanks girls!

Kim- I got a new hair dryer and some Redkin heat protectant. Now I NEED to go and get that shampoo you told me to get. I can't say it's getting better but at least it isn't getting worse!

Alison June 9, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

I totally think you could pull off either one of those! They'd look great, I think :D

Anonymous June 9, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

I love them! I love bangs. And I think both are kind of similar ish. Like, the first one is cute and fun, but you could fix it all neat and nice like the second.

-Bethany

Leamaster Family June 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

I really like the first one and the second, but if you want something new now I think you would look really cute. The lady I go to is really good her name is Lisa Lear at Luvs hair. I will give you the number if you want to go to her.

Wendy June 9, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

So cute! I love it - you could totally rock that. You go girl!

Cami June 13, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

I like them both as well. You would look great with either!

Barbara June 15, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

I forgot to tell you... I made an appointment with Joyce when you come out here. If you get your hair done there, let me know and I'll cancel. You might find someone you like there that will do a good job. I would like your hair either way!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP