Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The girls :)

One of my highlights of my trip was hanging out with these two girls. I have so many great memories with them.... they were my roommates in college and I will never forget those days! Great memories that is for sure. We went to lunch at Cafe Rio (Mmmmm!) and sat and talked and talked. It is crazy how much we've changed and how we are each in different stages in life right now...but we still were able to sit and talk like those college days weren't 5 (FIVE!) years ago.

Kristen and Emily :)



I feel like I should take a step back and post a few of these old photos... :) If you have questions about any of them... ummm... yeah, just don't ask :) You probably don't want to know...


Ummm yeah, we stole borrowed a love sac. It was a lot easier getting it out of the apartment then in.... Don't worry, we gave it back...


We were the coolest cheerleaders at our friends soccer games... we all vowed that we'd be soccer moms together...




We later wallpapered our stairwell with these signs. Along with posters from the movie Hitch :)


We loved to dye our hair :)



All four of us.... Kristen, Emily, Me and Kajsa.... (the wall behind us? Our "guy wall" :))


Kite flyin'... Em is the pro...


Chillin' at the local Walmart... 


Good times, good times :)

0 comments:

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP