Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Words cannot describe...

...how much I LOVE these photos...










Fog, old white shack, open field, cute husband.... does it get better than this? My friend Kim and I did a photo swap and I am soooo glad we did! We already had family photos done this year, so Dallas and I had our pictures done without the kiddos.  What a better way to celebrate our anniversary? We had so much fun! It felt like we were engaged again :) I definitely recommend this to other couples, you don't have to be engaged to get your photos done... being married is just as important!

These photos were taken by Kim Davis Photography. Check out more from this session here. Check out the photos I took of Kim and Brandon here. We had a great time taking photos for each other! Kim and Brandon, you are awesome! Thanks again and again! 

3 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith November 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

These are GORGEOUS!! I've been looking at that shack for YEARS now thinking how great a setting it would be for pictures! All I can say is WOW!

Sheena November 24, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Very nice! Love them all

Cami November 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Love the pictures Jessica! So cute!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP