Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wildcat Creek

On Friday night we went to Wildcat Creek Park and it was so much fun! It wasn't too far from the Clegg Botanical Gardens, which is another fun place to explore. Lucky for us it was a very warm day and so it was nice to get in the water. I think next time we go we'll bring swimming suits for the kids, they were so wet by the time we left! The water got pretty deep the farther you go out, but right by the shore it is shallow. The kids had fun in the sand... we should have brought some sand toys. But that's okay because I am sure we'll go back on another hot day this summer :) 




There were seashells everywhere :) 



We could've stayed all night, it was so nice outside! Finally another warm day after a week of cold ones, we are excited for summer! It is so nice to find new places to explore. We had such a good time :)

1 comments:

Paul and Shannon's Family May 25, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

Looks like so much fun. Your kids are adorable.

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP