I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!
8 comments:
LOVE the feet picture. Sooo cute! I'm working on your family ones tonight.
Gotta second Kim. LOVE LOVE the feet picture.
beautiful pics! loved Daphne's story. kim did a beautiful job with the birth photos. i'm so glad everything went well for you.
love the pics w. the rest of the kiddos! & gonna third: love the feet pic
The feet picture is perfect but I so love the sleeping photo!
So Beautiful!! I wish you were closer so I could hire you as my birth/baby/kid photographer.
I love looking at all your pictures of Daphne and reading about the labor/delivery. It makes me really excited and impatient.
Love the feet pictures!
I love the last picture. So sweet!
Post a Comment