Monday, February 20, 2012

Goodbye

Fish. 
Fun right?
Ummmm.
I got kinda sick of them. Yeah, I know... I am no fun.
I told Dallas that I wouldn't be cleaning out the bowl... that's his job.
So every time it got dirty... I threatened to dump them out in the pond. Yeah, I know... I am no fun.
After a year of threatening to dump them into the pond, I asked the kids if we could give them away and they said yes!
So I gave them away. 
And Makiah cried.
We are over it now. 
I think. 


They were good little fish. 
Dallas and the kids will miss them... and I probably won't. 
But that is ok.
If I had my choice in a pet, it would not be anything in a tank. I think I would choose a bird :) A love bird to be exact. Maybe I will get my way next time...

2 comments:

Cami February 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

Those fish were funny. I have never seen a goldfish beg for food until I came to your house!

Shannon February 20, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

Sad day. Paul and the girls love fish, but I think they are the most fun when we take a trip to Petsmart and look at them. I remember your love bird, almost forgot about it. That would be fun if you got another.

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP