Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just one photo... please?

On holidays I try to get a group picture of the kids. On Mother's day I would have liked to get a photo with my kids but it didn't happen. So on Father's day we attempted to get some group shots. As usual, it was a pain.


This test shot was probably my favorite... A little out of focus, but cute. I should stick with candid shots.


This is how photos typically go, 

"Evan put your hand down... Look at the camera..."


"Daphne!! Look at mommy!!
Kiah, look at the camera."


Another test shot :)


"Evan, look at the camera...
Makiah, smile!
Daphne!! Look at daddy!!"


Ok... we're done now. 


For now on, I'll have our sweet neighbor take the photos. She did a good job!


And this is why I love lifestyle photography. Candid shots. Next Father's day I'll have to take some fun pictures of the kids playing with dad rather then forcing them to smile :)

1 comments:

Colleen June 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

That's how all our pictures are too! Except I'm trying to keep them from running away. Cute skirts by the way!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP