Makiah turned 3 months old yesterday and I got her two new outfits so I had to get some pictures. Evan actually wanted to be in some of the pictures, surprise, surprise! Kiah even smiled in one of them :) The top two and the one second from the bottom are my favorites!
Evan looks so much older! And we can't believe Makiah is 3 months old. She is so cute. You have some good pictures there. The park looks nice too. We miss you guys!
Your kids are so cute! It has been a long time since we had any little kids!!! I just borrow Dara's! We are LOVING Boston - I can't believe we have already been here for about 7 weeks! It was great to see all the pics of your family and read about what you guys have been up to.
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!
11 comments:
Look at my BABIES!!
Those are some cute pictures. How great of Evan to get in some of them. I'm a little jealous of your parks!
Way cute pictures! I can't believe how big they're getting. Beautiful pictures of the park too!
She is a doll, Makiah has such a cute smile. And Evan is looks so much older and such a handsome little boy. You have a way cute family.
Awe Jessica your little ones are so cute. Kiah is just a little doll!
Evan looks so much older! And we can't believe Makiah is 3 months old. She is so cute. You have some good pictures there. The park looks nice too. We miss you guys!
SO CUTE! I'm a LOT jealous that its still in the 80s there.
She is a cutie! Thanks for sharing :).
Ok... I just laughed SOOOOOO hard from your comment on my blog. Thanks!
Your kids are so cute! It has been a long time since we had any little kids!!! I just borrow Dara's! We are LOVING Boston - I can't believe we have already been here for about 7 weeks! It was great to see all the pics of your family and read about what you guys have been up to.
Makiah is a doll! I can't believe how big Evan is now!! :)
Post a Comment