Sunday, October 26, 2008

New furniture and cute Evan

We finally got a dresser and also a new bed! (Well, new to us) We've been living out of a box for 2 months now so it's nice to have a place to put our clothes :) Our bed is super comfy and we love it! A girl in our stake sold us both for $40, it was a really good deal so we are happy. Here are some pictures of our new stuff.

I thought it would be really fun to refinish the furniture, but I think Dallas thinks I'm crazy. I'm always telling him I want to paint everything black, I love black furniture, so he thinks I'm just obsessed (and maybe I am). We might be moving into a town home in the next few months so I thought that would be a fun project for next summer when we have some space outside to do that kind of thing.

Speaking of moving, I just can't wait to get outta here! We have had problem after problem! We are on a waiting list for the town home and we are number five now on the list! Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer. Everytime I relax and start enjoying our apartment something else happens. Earlier in the week we had brown water coming out of the tub facet, on thursday night we couldn't sleep because of our drunk neighbors upstairs partying, then the next night my ipod got stolen out of the car, then today we noticed the pipes under the sink leeking. Not to mention our stairwell is constantly filled up with cigarette smoke. And this is just some of the problems here, so you can see why I just can't wait to get our new apartment!!!

Okay, I am done venting! I also wanted to show off my cute kids. Here are some more movies mom, I'll try and get some more so you can see the kids. Also here are some pictures of Evan's new PJ's that I got for 2 bucks! He is a cutie.





1 comments:

Datwylers October 27, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

I like your furniture, sorry about your apartment hopefully you can get into that townhouse soon!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP