Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Belly

I wasn't sure if I was going to put these on here or not... but I (finally) think I should. At first I was so good to take pictures every two weeks... but then I slacked off. I better keep up on this project now that my belly is growing. Hopefully I do better from here on out... 







5 comments:

Celeste July 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

What a cool idea! And a little girl!!! :) Congrats! I'm glad your kiddos got what they wanted. :)

Colleen July 3, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

What a great way to journal your pregnancy. That is so fun. And you look great, and good luck with a vbac! Just remember most every woman's body is made to give birth, so just think positively :)

Emily July 4, 2011 at 1:49 AM  

SO CUTE! I love this post! And you look super cute too!

Shannon July 4, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

Love it! The pictures are cute, love reading the journal.

Kim Davis July 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

These are sooo great! I like how you are doing the notes as well. I struggled with this and changed my mind too much throughout so they were never consistent. I love how simple the photos are too. :)

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP