Eight.
It's crazy to think what can happen in 8 years. It zips by and goodness so much happens and it doesn't even seem that long ago that it all started. Dallas and I are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary today :) I've been thinking a lot about our family and how we've grown and changed in those short 8 years. It's kinda overwhelming. I'm sure glad I have my three cute kids and I am lucky to have my sweet husband. Today I'm celebrating just that, our sweet little family and all we've made it through. I am really happy to be where I am right now, it feels kinda relieving to have made it to this point. Life is tough and I'm am grateful to have pushed through the hard times... even though there are more up ahead. I'm not sure if what I am saying is really explaining what I really mean... but... I'll just leave it at that.
Today is a perfect day to show you this year's family photos that Kim took for us last month. This first picture just blows me away, seeing how tall Evan looks. And my girls! Sheesh, they have grown too. They are all so BIG... I am trying to remind myself that I don't have a baby anymore. That just blows me away.
Ok. enough mommy talk. I'll show ya the photos.
It was COLD. Makiah was not happy.
Evan stuck it out and didn't let the cold get to him. Thank goodness, now I have this CUTE shot of him (and a bunch more :))
I love this guy, I'm sure lucky.
Trying to stay warm...
Dallas left to get the kids some lollipops from a candy shop around the corner... at this point it was the only way to get smiles out of these two.
Dad saved the day!
This one makes me so happy.














2 comments:
Such a beautiful family! Great pictures!
Thanks for the record of what your family is doing and looks like. Agree that the kids are growing up.
Post a Comment