Something new
I'm sad that I've been a horrible blogger this past year. It used to be something I loved to do to pass time, it really help my sanity most days. So I thought I'd try something new, I'm going to blog from my phone. You'll be seeing a lot of phone photos, but that's better than nothing... Right? Some posts might just be a picture and a quick description, just something to get my blog going again. Here we go...
Evan's tooth has been loose for about a week and today it looks like it will be coming out any minute along with the one next to it. Its his first loose tooth so he is pretty anxious for it to come out. Last week he asked me when it would fall out, I said I didn't know. He got upset and said "give me a date mom!" Ha. This kid thinks everything is on a precise schedule... Just like him.
Today we are just relaxing and I'm loving it. We've done this a lot this winter, but for some reason it is just something I needed today. No pressure to get anything done, just having fun with the kids.
Here is a picture of Evan with all his baby teeth and some randomness of my girls. Happy three day weekend (:

2 comments:
Welcome back! I hadn't noticed how dark Makiah's hair has gotten, but you can really see it in that photo from the side.
Candi, she does have dark hair, the darkest of all my kids. I just wish she had gotten Dallas' thick hair as well! She reminds me a lot of your girls, I think she has a lot of Bateman in her looks :)
Post a Comment