One of those things that is just bound to happen.
Remember how cute Kiah's piggies are were getting? Adorable.
I was planning on taking Kiah to get her hair cut... but I didn't want to cut her piggies.... just a little off the bottom, a little trim. Those piggies were just getting to long and cute. Well Evan, dear Evan. had different plans.
He decided that that little piggy was just too tempting and he cut it off (can you tell she is looking a little lopsided?).
Goodbye piggy.
(Naturally, as a blogging mommy I documented the whole experience just to make it more enjoyable for you :))
Thanks a lot Evan. I love my three year old, I really do. But what has gotten into him this past week?? It's been craziness around here I tell you, craziness.
Kiah fell asleep on the way to Cookie Cutters and so she was a grump getting her hair done. Thank goodness for that little red car.
This was her expression through the whole thing. I believe she was thinking "I'd rather be sleeping."
I have to admit she looks pretty darn cute with those short little piggies.









7 comments:
Oh boy I wouldn't have been too thrilled about that one! But the new haircut is cute!
I love her grumpy face in the car-- gave me a laugh. I'm sorry Evan cut her hair, he's probably still having a hard time with the move. But Kiah does look so cute with those short piggies, and her hair will probably fill out a little more with that good cut.
That is my worst fear in the world...Molly sees me cut so much hair and is always asking for a haircut, I just know that one of these days she's just going to do it on herself! Hopefully I'm prepared enough that I won't kill the girl when she does it! Kiah's haircut looks so cute, though, at least the damage wasn't too bad.
She looks so cute! Evan is so funny, I can totally see him doing that.
You have to have at least one good hair cutting story! So sorry! I absolutely love the picture of her in the car. Can't really figure out what her expression means, but it is pretty darn cute!
She is so adorable! I laughed at how cute she is in the "after" picture :) and congratulations on the move! :)
Kiah looks so cute with her new haircut! Just think she probably doesn't have any spit ends!
Post a Comment