A milestone...
Evan has recently started to draw people!! Dallas and I have noticed this slowly happening but when we asked Evan what he had drawn he would say "an oval" or whatever shape it looked like. On Friday he told me that he wanted to do a project.... Blue's Clue's inspired.... He wanted to draw me and I had to draw him. Well, here I am! Aren't I beautiful??
Then today Evan drew Kiah....
When Dallas asked Evan what he drew he said:
"I drew Kiah. I gave her a red head, with red circles and blue eyes, a nose and a smiley face! These are her knees and I put shoes on her!"
So sweet, I bet Kiah appreciates those shoes!
Today in church we sang "I am a Child of God" for the closing song. Evan was excited when everyone started to sing and then he joined in :) I turned to tell Dallas to listen and Dallas said that Kiah was trying to sing too. So sweet! Evan does so well with the primary songs and helps me sing them all the time. I love it :)

2 comments:
I remember when Adelynne started drawing people, I thought it was such a milestone! Those are great people he's drawn!
I love, love the scavenger hunt, I should do that with my girls! Evan is so creative.
What a fun new find--Evan's bike! It looks nice, and he looks so happy!
Tell Evan I like his drawings. I think he gets the artistic side from me. Tell him I will draw something for him. What would he like me to draw? A car? An animal?
Post a Comment