What was I thinking??
This is Kiah NOT napping... and I wonder why?? I really don't know what I was thinking when I transitioned her to a bed this week..... really.
I do have to say that she has done surprisingly well. The first night was a pain but every other night has been great. Naps were not a problem until yesterday and today.... hopefully that won't last too long! We decided to do this because Kiah would get really upset every night when we wouldn't let her sleep in Evan's bed. She would get all snuggled up for stories and then we would put her in the crib and she was so sad. She loves having a bed to climb up into all by herself!
(Scroll down to see more posts :) I got a little blog happy today)

1 comments:
I love that picture of her. She's so cute! :)
Post a Comment