♪ We are going on a scavenger hunt! ♫
That is the song that Evan has been singing as he goes around our neighborhood checking things of his list. He got the idea off of Blue's Clues (and the song). It is now one of his favorite things to do... he even came home from nursery today with boxes drawn on his page that he had checked off. I made him this scavenger hunt on Wednesday (as well as many others the next day :)). He loves this new game!
He found a flower...
A pine cone...
A stop sign...
and even a bus stop...
And sooooo many other things :) This is a great way to keep your kids entertained. I'll have to make up a fun scavenger hunt before our next road trip :)

2 comments:
I love the idea of a scavenger hunt...I'll have to try that with Molly some day this week when we're both going crazy. I think it would be a blast for her. Even looks so intent on checking off his little boxes. So cute!
I love this idea! I'm so going to try it this week. You're so creative, you come up with great ideas. Thanks for passing them on for those of us that are lame.
Post a Comment