Thursday, January 20, 2011

Comfy Cozy

Evan got this adorable shirt and cozy sweater from Grandma and Grandpa Bateman... so cute! He was so very happy to get a package in the mail a couple days before his birthday. Later that night he insisted on wrapping it up. He got out the paper, tape and was asking me for the scissors before I realized what he was doing. Thank you grandma and grandpa! Evan loves his gifts! Oh, and the book you sent? SO CUTE! It is my favorite... I might have to keep it for myself ;)


The collages that I have been using on my posts today are so much fun! They are actions for photoshop and they have made my blogging life easier... They are wonderful and I bought them here :)

1 comments:

Bethany January 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

HAH! That first picture is priceless!!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP