Sunbeam!
This year at church Evan started going to primary rather than nursery. He is in the Sunbeam class which is for the kids who are 3 going on 4 this year. He has been pretty excited about this... but it is taking some time getting used to it. His first week was fine because Dallas was in Sharing Time with a different class, that way Evan wasn't too nervous to go. His second week he got hurt right before going into the room and so he just cried for me. This past week was fine except he didn't sit with his class when he went in... it is getting better though. Next week he gets to tell a scripture story in front of the Jr. Primary... We'll see how that goes ;)
We got him a new suit for his birthday... doesn't he look handsome? Cute, cute, cute! I love little boys in suits :)
A few Sundays ago Kiah asked me if she could go to primary. I told her she had to be 4 to go to primary. She told me that she is 4 and she gets to go to primary and Evan is two so he gets to go to nursery. Hahaha she is a little smartie :)


3 comments:
Oh how I love them. I just giggle at Evan's suit. He looks so hansome. (:
Ha ha! I love Kiah's remark. So sarcastic. Kind of reminds me of my Sophie. Only she wasn't like that at 2 -- she's become a whole new person since about 5. Can't wait to see if Kiah keeps that personality :)
Yes she is a sarcastic little one! I LOVE her silly personality!
Post a Comment