Play time!
Dear Grandma and Grandpa Bateman,
Thank you so much for the gifts you gave us for Christmas. To just say that we love them wouldn't be enough! We have had so much fun playing with Evan's RC truck and Kiah's new doll house :) The day we got the doll house we spent the whole morning AND afternoon playing with it. We love it SO much. We are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents like you... thank you for being the best! We can't wait till the next time we see you... maybe then you can play with our doll house with us! We would love that. We miss you and love you so much.
Love,
Evan and Makiah
There is a story behind this doll house :) Grandma and Grandpa sent money for Dallas and I to buy it. We bought something a little bit smaller and cheaper... and it didn't work out as planned. Basically Kiah was sad on Christmas when the people started breaking not five minutes after we opened the box. I decided then and there that I was sick of buying cheap toys. I started shopping online that day and found this wooden doll house. We LOVE it! I have just as much fun as the kids do with it :) Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for helping us make the kid's Christmas so special! We love you!
Two of the many things that I love about this house:
1. It comes with tons of furniture! Kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, Laundry room (with ironing board and sewing machine), weight room, outside furniture and a car :) So fun!
2. It comes apart... you can put the house together in several different ways. You can even make two houses if you want. It's pretty cool. I think this is one of the reasons Evan likes it... he can build the house in any way that he likes!
The kids love the bathroom :) The two people it came with are kinda silly, but cute in their own way. I can't wait to buy some more people to add to our collection...

1 comments:
Oh how cute, love the dollhouse! It is funny how kids love the potty, that is Demi's favorite in our Barbie house. But Evan is such a cute little boy with his remote control car! Mom is going to have so much fun seeing you guys, I am jealous!
Post a Comment