I've been doing this every other week lately, but I decided to do one once a week from here on out. I just don't know when this baby girl will decide to come... maybe this is my last pregnancy update? We'll see.
You look GREAT! Some advice-I would NOT recommend having your doc strip your membranes, unless you are absolutely desperate. It HURTS like you wouldn't believe. My doctor did it when I was overdue with Hunter and it was AWFUL. Unfortunately, it didn't really do anything to get labor going, I still had to be induced, so it was NOT worth the horrendous pain at all. Anyway, I am really excited that you are so close, which means I'm getting closer, too! Anxiously anticipating reading "the news!"
Thanks Kristen, I have heard it can go both ways... it either starts labor quickly or it doesn't do much at all. I have my doubts and I am not sure if I'll do it or not. We'll see. Thanks for the advice.
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!
2 comments:
You look GREAT! Some advice-I would NOT recommend having your doc strip your membranes, unless you are absolutely desperate. It HURTS like you wouldn't believe. My doctor did it when I was overdue with Hunter and it was AWFUL. Unfortunately, it didn't really do anything to get labor going, I still had to be induced, so it was NOT worth the horrendous pain at all.
Anyway, I am really excited that you are so close, which means I'm getting closer, too!
Anxiously anticipating reading "the news!"
Thanks Kristen, I have heard it can go both ways... it either starts labor quickly or it doesn't do much at all. I have my doubts and I am not sure if I'll do it or not. We'll see. Thanks for the advice.
Post a Comment