Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guessing game

So... I went to the doctor today. No progress from the last appointment. Still 90% effaced and dilated to a 1. Once again I told her not to bother stripping my membranes. Oh well, things can change in an instant, right? Or I can wait, really I can. My due date is next week!! I can handle that. Within 2 weeks I will hopefully be home with my baby girl. And my mom and Cami will be here. I am getting excited, and now that things are getting so close I fee like I can handle the wait.

I thought it would be fun, for those of you who'd like to play along, to guess Daphne's birthday. Just leave a comment with the date that you think she'll come. Just to give you an idea of what to guess, my due date is November 4th, Evan came 4 days late, Makiah came 4 days early but it was a c-section, and I don't plan to let things go past the 7th (I am impatient, I am worried about having a big baby, and I can have a c-section by then if I want to :)).

So throw in your guess, I don't have any prizes to give out... but you can always give yourself a pat on the back if you are right! Haha, this will be fun ;)

21 comments:

Jessica October 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

Evan's guess is October 31st... he is really excited about Halloween!

Maggie & Nate October 26, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

next week: Nov 2...
:0)

The Jones's October 26, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

Nov. 4th, since you did 4 before and 4 after, this time it will be right on. :)

Candi October 26, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

I don't expect my guess to be right, but I'm with Evan. I'd love a Halloween baby so she can share a birthday with Brandon. I'd never forget her bday!

Sheri Wages October 26, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

I would like to go with the 5th. Then she could share it with her cousin. This would also help some of the family that are getting confused with all the birthday dates.

Kristen October 26, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

My guess is November 5th. But then again, maybe she'll come on November 2nd.

Leamaster Family October 26, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

Nov. 3, nobody has guessed that yet.

Emily October 26, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

I'm going to guess tomorrow :)

Jessica October 26, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Oh thanks Emily! Haha, that would be nice. I keep wanting to guess, but maybe I shouldn't. I'm too anxious already!!

Cami October 26, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

My guess is the third! That is a good birth date!

Kim Davis October 26, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

I vote tonight. You've got 2 1/2 hours. Short, quick labor! :)

Bethany October 26, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

November first.

I win.

Jessica October 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

I really do want November 1st... 11/1/11 would be fun. But I think my guess would be better off as November 6th or 7th.

Sheri Wages October 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Last year I thought the 11th would be great for Harold. That way his 1st birthday would be on 11/11/11. Unfortunately, that would have been 6 more days and I was exhausted as it was.

Jessica October 27, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

No kidding, I don't think I am willing to wait till the 11th :)

Shannon October 27, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

November 6th!!

Colleen October 28, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

He can share my mom's b-day on the 7th. I'm guessing late, because its my experience kids don't come when you want them too!

Dad October 28, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

I would say Nov 5 at noon. That will make 2 grand kids born on Nov 5. Harry and Daphne.

Alison October 28, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

Joel says, "She should've been born on October 22." :)

Tracy October 29, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

I'm guessing she will come on your due date. 4 seems to be the number for your kids. So November 4th!

The Tate Fam October 30, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

My guess is November 3rd, since 3 is my favorite number and she will be your 3rd kid! Can't wait to meet her!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP