1
I feel like I've talked a ton about Daphne's birthday... but now I am finally posting the pictures :) Here she is! My sweet 1 year old!
Daphne did not get the whole unwrapping gifts idea, she preferred the gifts that were not wrapped to begin with. The kids all ended up unwrapping for her :)
The candle was a little dramatic. After we sang to her I put the candle in the cupcake and put it close to her... hoping she would try to blow it out (I knew she could blow...) Well she did try to blow it out... and then she touched the flame before we could stop her. She wasn't happy! Some mom I turned out to be....
This was take 2 a few days later. the kids looked so cute after church so I plopped them all on my bed and we let Daphne open the gifts that she wouldn't open before. She LOVED opening them this time around...
We tried the candle again too. We were more careful and I actually got some cute blowing pictures this time around.










1 comments:
Ohmygoodness. Are you ever going to get sick of me telling you how PRECIOUS your children are?
Post a Comment