4
Because it only seems right to post Makiah's birthday pictures before Daphne's and Evan's.
Because it's about time I got caught up on this blog.
Because it is crazy cold outside and I am missing summer terribly and looking at these pictures kinda sorta (but not really) helps.
Doesn't the green grass and blue skies just make you want to cry? I miss it SO much.
Makiah finally got to spend a birthday with her grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins. She LOVED it. We had a mermaid water party in my parents back yard, complete with water toys, pools, sprinklers and even a mermaid pinata. We played hard and just as we started opening gifts a huge rain storm rolled in (I can't believe it from looking at the pictures above) and we had to take the party inside. But just like any Utah rain storm it was over within 20-30 minutes or so and we were back outside breaking open the pinata :)
I just have to say that she looks so young in these pictures! She was slightly chubbier in the face or something and it makes her look so little! She has already changed in these short 6 months.
After the party we went out to Zuppa's with Dallas' family... why oh why doesn't Indiana have Zuppa's?
My dad's birthday is the day after Makiah's, so they shared a birthday party the Sunday before :)
Aunt Cami loves giving her nieces new dresses. Makiah was THRILLED! She loved all her gifts and was very sweet after opening each one. She made sure to say thank you to everyone. I love that she was so grateful, she is a sweet heart.










0 comments:
Post a Comment