Saturday, February 2, 2013

6

This was such a good day. I just remember feeling so good and happy that day and so lucky to a mom. This kid is the sweetest little guy and I couldn't ask for a better son. He was so happy and grateful for everything we did that day.

I went to his school that afternoon and got to see him with his friends, in his classroom, and with his teacher. He was SO excited to have me there with him and even held my hand while I walked down the hall with him and his class. Something I will never forget. He gave his class cupcakes and I stuck around to help out.

We didn't have a friend party planned and I was so worried that Evan would be disappointed. We planned a surprise party for him instead. Dallas came home early (Evan didn't know he would be there when he got home from school) and we had the house decorated with balloons everywhere. He knew what his cake was going to look like but he didn't see it till he got home. When he got home we all hid and jumped out and surprised him. He was SO happy that we did a surprise party :) He had been wanting one :) Evan got a desk and chair that I painted for his room, a scooter from my family, some new clothes and a camping chair.

From the time he got home until late that night he kept saying... "This is the best birthday ever!" It wasn't anything big or planned out. Just simple and fun. He loved it and so did I. It was a special day for me too... 6 years of being a mom :)







We went to Applebees for dinner... The kids wore their birthday crowns so everyone was telling him happy birthday. He sure loved the attention :)



1 comments:

Christi February 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM  

I love the one where Evan is blowing out the candle, and seeing the facial expressions on the other two as well! Cute kids!!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP