Monday, February 17, 2014

Sledding!

Our kids played out in the yard with our sleds during Christmas break. And then it snowed and snowed and snowed. Typically, in Indiana, the snow will melt a week later and then snow again maybe the week after that. I didn't think much of the sleds until later in January when I realized the snow wasn't going to melt. It was too cold to go sledding until now, so this morning I went out and dug around our yard looking for those sleds with no luck at all. There is a ton of snow out there!!

Well luckily our friends let us borrow their sleds, we got out of the house today and had some fun... And its a good thing because its supposed to warm up this week(!) So the snow will most likely be gone soon enough. I'm looking forward to the 50° forecast for Thursday! But I had to admit, even though I hate the cold, its been nice having a white pretty winter instead of a gray boring one (:








2 comments:

Melanie February 17, 2014 at 1:59 PM  

In the picture of you and Daphne, where she has the binkie, your daughter looks really similar to Nigel when he's all bundled up and sucking on his binkie. I guess they must be related! good thing they are so cute!

Todd and Cathy February 21, 2014 at 9:31 PM  

Looks familiar to many memories I have of family in winter. Dallas did not learn to not wear snow boots and cap from me.

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP