Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Perfect night.

We started our night having dinner outside :) The kids loved it.... I love spring!



We went to Happy Hollow Park and it was just perfect. I loved every minute....


The light was perfect.


My kids love to explore... I think (no, I know) Evan lives in a Dora/Diego world.


And sometimes it's a blues clues world....


"Which path should we take?" ..... "Which path has the green frog?"..... "We're going down the quiet mountain..." ..... "Blue scadoo, we can too!".... "Look Mom! A clue!"

Just some of the things Evan has been jabbering about lately.


Kiah also likes Diego, she can say it too. She has a Diego water bottle that she calls "iego" or something like that.

I love these kids. They make life so interesting, and worthwhile.  


The best part of the night? I got my first photo of the kids together.... smiling :) I LOVE IT :) But I can't share it quite yet... but I want to.... I think I'll wait till Mothers Day. We'll see.....

1 comments:

Tracy April 21, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

How fun! I love the pictures, and it does sound like a perfect evening!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP