Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update

Potty Training Day 2:

Okay so if this bores you, don't read it :) Evan did okay today.... At least he didn't beg for his diaper and flip out when I would set the timer. So all in all, better :) He gets sooooo very excited when he goes potty and I do too! We jump around and get so excited and then we eat Popsicles :) He LOVES Popsicles, it's the best motivation for him.

Today's stats:

Accidents: 4
Attempts: 1
Successes: 2

Not the best but at least the accidents were countable :) Once he attempted to go on the big potty but forgot to lift the lid. I got there a minute to late, oops! At least he tried. We played outside today for over an hour without any accidents. I was sooo surprised. He even went #2 in the potty! He was soooo happy! Oh the things us mom's get excited about :)

One thing I learned that helps is to just let him figure it out on his own. He will not go if I am hovering over him. As long as he knows what is expected of him he figures it out by himself.

It is such a relief to put a pull up on him and put him to bed at night! What an exhausting day!

1 comments:

Tracy November 5, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Great job for day 1! Hang in there Jessica, you're going to make it!

about me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mother to three children. I love life and the things it has to offer. Lifestyle photography is one of my favorite pastimes. I especially love to share my love for photography through blogging. Feel free to stop by one of my blogs and say hi!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Click on the photo to see my latest photo session...

My THREE crazies- I love them!

My THREE crazies- I love them!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP